Wednesday 17 February 2021

we have a new addition to the family

we have a new addition to the family ... my sister Jackie's son and daughter in law have had a beautiful baby boy ... his name is Reid Freddie ... super names eh ... his granddad is called Fred but not sure where Reid came from 

so of course I had to make a card or two !!

a card for Mummy and Daddy

and the insert

a card for his big sister Zeva

insert for Zeva 


Reid Freddie and his big sister Zeva

gosh its a long time since I had a cuddle with anyone ( dear hubby excluded ) but even longer since I cuddled a baby ... little Freddie will probably be all growd up before I can cuddle him

hope you are all keepng well we have an awful wet day here so not going for our usual walk ... stay safe and well everybody ... happy crafting and love Sandy xx

                                                  oops sorry forgot to put back page in 





6 comments:

Alison59 said...

What lovely news and lovely cards Sandy :-)

ALI said...

What lovely cards and such happy news.
I've given up with the blog, just in case I mess it up completely.

Jackie T said...

Congratulations Sandy on the new addition to your family. The cards you have made are gorgeous. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congratulations on the new baby. Fabulous makes Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Shabneez said...

Congrats on the new arrival to your family. Adorable card and baby! Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, congrats to you all on the new family member. Emmax