Sunday 18 April 2021

Hello there ... how are you all ?

Hello there ... how are you all ? ... 

Hope you and your families are all staying safe and well 

Did you watch the funeral yesterday ... all very sad but felt compelled to watch it all ... My heart went out to our dear Queen sitting, head bowed all on her own she looked so alone. 

My dear Mum used to say she was alone but not lonely because she had family and friends and I am sure the Queen will soon bounce back.  I am sure she will be happy that William Harry and Katherine all seemed to be walking and talking together following the service, that made me happy and hope some bridges were built as they walked along.

anyway now on a lighter note ... it is our lovely son Kevin's  birthday tomorrow WOW he is 48 oooo how did he get that old.  I have made two cards one from us and of course one from mother-in-law.

a little golfer card of course from mother-in-law


our card he has two amazing dogs picture below


 


cookie and hugo having a little snuggle
 
thank you for visiting me today and if you can leave a comment I will visit you too ... 

have a lovely week at least the weather seems a bit kinder 

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I hope your son has a happy birthday. We did watch the funeral yesterday I heart went out to our Queen. I know she will bounce back. Have a good week. The weather has been lovely today. We had a walk in the Country Park and we did jobs in the garden. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards and I have used the same doggy image which I will blog in the future, xxx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous set of cardsx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two gorgeous cards, cookie and hugo are cute Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

ALI said...

Lovely cards Sandy, I love all the verses you put !

Viv said...

Beautiful cards Sandy and I love those sweet doggies too ;)... so sorry I am late commenting yet again! hugs Viv xx