Sunday 13 June 2021

oh dear I have given up on my little problem now !

oh dear I have given up on my little problem now ! I may have another lookie when I have time but had a large list of cards needed for my dear mother-in-law so been busy ... 

thank you for visiting me today and please take a look at the new presentation of my cards (lol)












and the  pièce de résistance (had to look up the spelling for that one)

this is a very special card for a friend who is having a "special birthday" ... no number to be mentioned lol ... we have been friends since senior school 60 years WOW not allowed to call her an old friend either lol 




bye for now ... take care and stay safe and well x


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. You have been busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards and the final piece is stunning, you have been busy. Emmax

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

absolutely stunning selection today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

ALI said...

Fabulous selection of cards Sandy, you've been a very busy bee x

R's Rue said...

I love all your cards. Well done. Have a blessed day. Stay safe.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Viv said...

Oh wow Sandy you have been busy! so many lovely cards too. Just noticed your losing your blog list problem hope you can get it sorted soon. Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave me....I am so bad at replying these days...lack of time alas...but I do visit eventually as you can see ;) hugs Viv xx