Saturday 12 June 2021

Huston we have a problem !!



Huston we have a problem !! I seem to have lost my blog list ... well I did have two for some reason the top list is still there but I had a friends blog list in my side panel and its gone and got lost ... don't know what has happened or how I can get it back. 

Sorry my dear friends if I have lost you I will have to go back through my posts and add you ... hope you don't think I was ignoring you and I hope I can find you all again

hope you are all staying well and safe ... we have had some beautiful weather lately and it really does make things seem a bit better don't you think ??  

anyway off to do a search and see if I can come up with anything 

take care and stay safe 






4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy sorry you are having trouble with your blog. Things keep changing with blogs and new things are never easy. Maybe your list will come back sometime. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Sandy it's more than likely blooger, I'm finding it a nightmare just lately!

Wendy L said...

How annoying for you, Blogger has a mind of its own sometimes, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Blogger can be a pain.
Have a great day Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos