Friday 4 June 2021

hi there ... how are you all

hi there ... how are you all ??  hope alls well ... 

I am on the mend but its not gone away yet ... today is the first day I have been able to tie my trainer laces lol ... dh has been very patient with me and tied them for me ... when I went to the GP she said my bp was a bit high and I had to go to the nurse yesterday to have it checked ... it has gone down a bit ... but I have to check it twice a day for 5 days and record it ... oh dear I can quite believe I had high bp coz I couldn't actually breathe coz my rib was digging into my rib cage ... painful ... lol but it has concentrated my mind on my weight and I am going to really try to get it down ...  

anyway enough of my moans ... I had a little cry from mother-in-law needing two cards NOW the little "thinking of you" card is for a distant relation who has lost his wife but I don't even know either of them ... sympathy cards are difficult enough even when you know who they are going to ... 

thank you for stopping by and I hope to visit you too soon xx







2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. I do hope that you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Glad you're on the mend, great cards Sandy. I know what you mean sympathy cards are not easy to do x