Sunday 30 May 2021

hello my crafty friends

hello my crafty friends how are you all keeping ... beautiful day down in here in Waterlooville hope it is going to last ... I must admit it is very unusual for a bank holiday don't you think ?? lol 

I have been busy in my craft room as I have had a bit of an injury ... I was bending over the arm of the chair in the lounge and "ping" ... wow pain and a feeling like an elastic band snapping oops ... apparently I have pulled a ligament or cartilage ... and hence don't want to go out ... unfortunately there is no treatment only pain killers that make me feel sick ... yuk ... 

the offending arm chair ... 

please take a look at my new cards quite an assortment actually 












thank you for stopping by and if you can leave a message I will visit you too ... have a great rest of the weekend 




4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I am sorry you are poorly. I do hope you feel better soon. The weather has been lovely today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

Oh poor you, it sounds awful. Your cards are lovely Sandy, xxx

EmmaT said...

Ouch, hope the pain settles soon. Your cards are gorgeous, the black and white is stylish. Healing hugs Emmax

ALI said...

Sandy don't know how I missed this post. So sorry you're feeling so unwell, hope you feel better soon. I'm loving your cards such a great selection. x