Tuesday 31 August 2021

a little card for my dear sister


a little card for my dear sister and BIL who came to visit me yesterday ... they arrived with a large bunch of smiley sunflowers ... and stayed for lunch and a chat ... so I made her a little card to pop in the post to say thank you ... 

I think its always nice to say thank you and always nice to receive post don't you ??

hope you are all keeping well and staying safe coz this "thing" isn't going away soon 

take care and stay safe ... I am going to make a promise to visit all my friends really soon ... that is virtually of course 











3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy I love sunflowers. How lovely to get a visit from your sister and brother-in-law. What gorgeous card you have made. Your sister will love it. Stay safe and take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous flowers and beautiful card for your sister
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

EmmaT said...

Lovely thank you card, those sunflowers are beautiful. Emmax