Saturday 21 August 2021

hello my crafty friends ... just been to Lidl

hello my crafty friends ... just popped out quick to Lidl early this morning and found these little goodies just wanted to warn you coz they normally sell out pretty quick on their middle of Lidl stuffs 

I don't usually buy gel pens but I thought "why not" !!  ... and they will be a bit more sparkly for Christmas than my promarkers they are only £3.99 and the three glue sticks are £1.99 bargain eh ?? 



hope you are all well and staying safe ... We really don't go out much and still only mix with the family ... just don't feel safe to do much and very lucky with my lovely craft room ... I got my new simply cards and papercraft magazine through the letter box when we got back from Lidls ... so I am a happy bunny it has a large  "have a merry christmas" die which maybe suitable for the inserts ... and christmas stamps ... so I am going to be busy now ... 

hope you have a lovely weekend ... take care and if you can leave a message I will get back to you 

 




4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy you know how to find a good bargain. We are getting a Lidl near here soon. Just had coffee in a garden centre. It would have been rude not too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Great bargains hope you are well xx

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

ALI said...

Bargain Sandy, I got some card from there it looks great quality but not tried it yet!

crafty-stamper said...

Two bargains there Sandy we have a lidl but a bit awkward to get to as we don't drive
Carol x