Saturday 11 September 2021

a little amendment

a little amendment to our lovely grandsons birthday card (original one below) ... coz I had time to play with it and I wanted to use the boots that Ali Alfa the Cat's Whiskers (alfathecatswhiskers.blogspot.com) kindly sent to me on the insert ... I just love those boots and so great for a boys card ... he is going to be 14 this week and soon getting too old ha ha ...  



thank you so much for visiting me ... hope you are all staying safe and well ... the weather down here in Waterlooville is wonderful but how long will it last ??


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy you have made a wonderful card. I love it. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Viv said...

Wonderful card for your grandson Sandy, I bet he loved it too. Weather better here atm. too, just hope it lasts now. Sorry I am late leaving comments again too Viv xx

Wendy L said...

It is a wonderful card Sandy, xx

EmmaT said...

Fantastic boys card, the boots are ideal for the insert. Emma

Shabneez said...

Super male themed card and love the insert. Shabneez x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card love the image. Alison x