Wednesday 6 October 2021

hello ... I'm back 😀

😀 

sorry I've not been around a lot ... been very busy with mother-in-law ... she is marvellous at 97 but getting very "needy" and forgetful ... we are very lucky that she only lives 10 minutes down the road in a McCarthy Stone property and we can pop round at the drop of a hat ... but there lies the problem !!

anyway had a big order for cards from her so can't moan I guess ha ha ... sorry about the shadow on the cards I was taking photos at 12.30 am last night and forgot about the shadow ... but dont know if you know if you actually click on the card you can get a proper photo ... thank you so much for your visit and any comments you can leave ðŸ˜€






and the last one is for my dear sister and brother in law for their wedding anniversary




still have not started on my Christmas cards but got so many ideas going through my head just not enough time to put them into production ... hope you are all staying well and safe ... I will pop over to visit really soon xx




7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy these cards are gorgeous. I understand about the care. That is what we are going through right now. The Christmas cards will come. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards Sandy love the gardening one.Mmm know how you feel John having more stressful days just lately
Carol x

Wendy L said...

They all look wonderful Sandy. My mum is 97 this year too, now in a care home at her request

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fantastic set of cards love all of them. Alison x

Shabneez said...

You have been a busy bee! Lovely creations. Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful set of cards. Emmax