Friday 5 November 2021

good morning my crafty friends ... hope you are all well

good morning my crafty friends ... sorry I didn't keep that up did I ... I'm a very naughty blogger but hope you will forgive me ... 

here is my latest card for my dear sister ... its a bit different for me ... black and white but thought it went well with the image ... 

hope you are all keeping well ...  we have had our booster now and feeling blessed ... hope we are on the way to a more "normal" time ... what ever the new normal is going to be ... its a beautiful morning here in Waterlooville have a great weekend and hope the sun keeps shining its always better when the sun is out isn't it ??






6 comments:

Shabneez said...

Lovely monochrome card Sandy. Shabneez x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous card Sandy. Wee have both had our boosters and flu jambs! Stay safe Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a gorgeous monochrome card. I bet your sister loved it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Fab card Sandy I am sure your sister will love it. Alison xx

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sandy we have both had our booster jabs too-love your monochrome card and I love this image I have this too in a file somewhere lol
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous card inside and out. Emmax