Monday 29 November 2021

Happy Anniversary to me and dh

wow happy anniversary to dh and me ... 52 years today cant believe it ... and it was snowing on that day too ... we have not had much snow down here but it is very cold ... 

anyway here we are on the happy day can you see the snow on the back car window ... 

we had our wedding reception on board HMS Belfast whilst it was in dock in Portsmouth but now it is a floating museum on the Thames 


oooo memories ...  sometimes they escape and roll down my cheeks ... well its something like that 😏 xx













5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy happy anniversary to you both. It is so good to have lovely memories. Stay warm and safe both of you. Hugs Jackie

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sandy happy anniversary to you and your hubby, love the photo. Don't the years go fast. Love Alison xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Congratulations on you anniversary

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best wishes for many more years together.

EmmaT said...

Belated Happy Anniversary Sandy, such a lovely photo of you and lovely to have such wonderful memories. Emmax