Saturday 1 January 2022

happy new year to all my friends and crafty bloggers





happy new year to all my friends and crafty bloggers ... 

hope you all had a super Christmas and a happy new year 

sorry I have been MIA ... but been kinda busy with mother - in - law ... she was supposed to be going to stay with dh's sister in London to give us a bit of a break but that didn't happen (again)

the weather has been yuk dark grey and miserable most of the time too we have had trouble getting hold of the testing kits as most of the country has I know but why !! ...!!

Gosh I bet you are glad you paid me a visit today aren't you ... I am so looking forward to the new year and hopefully a better one than last year.

anyway onwards and upwards .. a couple of cards made for christmas and a little birthday card and insert for a friend of mother-in-law who lives in the same McCarthy Stone complex she is 100. 

I will try to get to visit you all but thank you for always visiting and I really appreciate all of your lovely comments 












take care and stay safe 



5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your makes are gorgeous. I am so sorry that you didn't get a break. I would like to wish you all the best for 2022. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Happy new year Sandy. Gorgeous cards My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

All the best to you.
Gorgeous cards, xxs

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous cards, so pretty. Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New year too. Big hugs Emmaxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Best wishes for the New Year Sandy and sorry you didn't get a break!Love the cards especially the eskimo one.It's been absolutely freezing here for the last couple of days-just before Christmas there was a van at our shops handing out the new testing kit boxes and she gave us five boxes !
Carol x