Wednesday 6 April 2022

Hello my dear friends ... have you forgotten me ... I haven't forgotten you but been kinda busy ... having a few problems here but not gonna moan about it ... a lot of people have a lot more problems than me ... 

I promise I will get to visit you soon ... take care all of you 

just wanted to share a few cards I have been making ... I have to escape to my happy place when I can don't I ?? 















thank you for visiting me and for any comments you can leave take care and stay safe ... 


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful selection
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards Sandy, my two faves are the poppy one and the shabby chic one, xx

Shabneez said...

Beautiful creations Sandy. Look after yourself. Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I hope things are okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love the red poppies against the black and white background. I hope life settles down for you soon. Big hugs Emmax

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of cards and love the beautiful flowers-I have just followed your blog-weird I thought I was already a follower?
Carol x