Saturday 18 June 2022

Hi there ... hope you are well

Hi there ...  hope you are well and enjoying this beautiful weather ... been a bit cooler here in Waterlooville ... WOW yesterday was an absolute scorcher ... 

Been very busy looking after mother in law but managed a few cards that I would like to share with you all ... these are all requested by mother in law ... she certainly keeps me busy 























Just to say thank you for stopping by and not forgetting me ... I will try to visit you all this weekend ... 

oh and happy fathers day tomorrow to all those fathers here 
or in our hearts 










3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sandy and thank you for the visit,it was hot yesterday but Thursday was actually hotter here and raining now still at least cooler lol the heat doesn't agree with me.Love all your beautiful cards and stamps,love the little ducks lol
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Lots of gorgeous cards, especially love the ducks. Emmax

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous selection Sandy keep cool
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos