Monday 27 June 2022

its prom time !!!

Its prom time !!!

never had it in my day but my dear granddaughter is full of it ... special dress and accessories and a special car !! 

well here is the card I have made for her ... her dress is blue so thought it would be a good idea to do the same in the card ... here is a photo of her in her dress ... I expect there may be more to follow ... sorry ... please bear with me it apparently is an amazing time for her 😀 xx


Grace in her prom dress

                             and here is the card I made for her ... 


also here are a few family cards that are due ... thank goodness I have cards to make coz things are a bit stressful here at the moment with mother in law problems ... I just love escaping to my "happy place" to  play 

                  two similar cards for our lovely daughters-in-law

                                one for our brother - in - law 
                           mother in laws 98th birthday card 
                                          for a dear friend 

                                        for a super grandson

thank you for stopping by and I will visit you if you can leave a message ... enjoy your week ... mine seems to be going downhill rapidly 😒😒😒 xoxoxox


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

You Granddaughter looks wonderful.
Fabulous selection of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards Sandy and love all the stamps-I understand what you are going throughbut your MIL is doing well at 98yrs good job we have our happy place! Grace looks beautiful and her dress is absolutely gorgeous-you take care too
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Your granddaughter is beautiful in her dress, we never did prom either, which im many ways im glad about. Gorgeous cards. Emmax