Saturday 21 April 2018

Hi there

Well not such a nice day today ... the sun was out but now it has gone away ... hope that was not the end of the beautiful weather ... we have a car boot in Southsea that I am hoping to go to tomorrow ... this should be its third week but the last two have been cancelled because of the rain ... so please keep your fingers crossed that it is on ... ooo love a car boot on a Sunday ... anyway on to my little card for today

my dear sissie bought me the little doggie stamp so had to make her a card to say thank you and had a little play with my enveloper made a vellum envelope... quite pleased with how it has turned out but not sure how to address it ... think I will have to hunt for my sticky labels





hope you all have a super weekend


8 comments:

Viv said...

It's so pretty Sandy,how nice of your sister to buy you that cute doggie stamp. Loving the vellum envelope too...gorgeous! ;) Viv xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy the card and the envelope are stunning. That was a lovely gift from your sister. We have thunder right now but it is supposed to be nice tomorrow. So your car boot sale should be fine. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card Hope you have a lovely time at the car boot
Ginny x As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

What a cute card Sandy; hope the car boot went ahead :-)

Wendy L said...

It looks super, good excuse to make a card too, xxx

ALI said...

Two lovely cards x

Shabneez said...

What a cute card Sandy and I love how the vellum envelope turned out don't you? Happy crafting, Shabneez x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, love the vellum envelope too. Emmax