Thursday 18 July 2019

a birthday card

hi there hope you are all well … woke up this morning with a little rain and actually it was rather pleasant but hope it does not stay !!
well this is a very special card for a very special daughter in law and I made the little pillow box with the freebie die kit from the Tonic magazine … it is so very cute … never made one before



back view with a little "note" inside lol 

front view

frreebie pillow box with the tonic magazine


thank you for stopping by and I promise to visit you really soon xx


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy the card are pillow box are gorgeous. I love them both. The rain has all gone now but might be back tomorrow. I am hoping to get out first thing. Have fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Sandy and love the pillow treat box
carol x

Shabneez said...

I too was grateful for the rain Sandy - much fresher and it means I don't have to water the garden! Love your card and the little box. Shabneez x

ALI said...

Fantastic card Sandy and the pillow box is so sweet x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and such gorgeous little boxes. Emma