Friday 4 February 2022

hello there my crafty friends ...

hello there my crafty friends ... well its a while since I've been here ... so sorry bit tied up at the moment but am always thinking of what I should be doing on here ... 

here are a few little cards I have made ... thank you for popping by and hope to get to visit you too ... take care and stay safe 








I found an old map and decided to make my nephew a card ... the area I took from the map is Worthing where he lives ... may have to do a few more men's cards like this ... different eh ??






















 



5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic selection of cards today
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sandy know what you mean about blogging and commenting, my days are not my own. Love the selection of cards you have showcased today love Alison

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy all your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection of cards Sandy love the fabuloua giraffe,thank you for the visit
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous set of cards, great idea with the map and love the giraffe. Hugs Emmaxxx