Saturday 31 August 2019

help please ??

help please … not sure if anyone will know the answer to this BUT ...

I bought this second hand at a "Rowans" craft shop and not really sure what I am supposed to do with it !!

As you can see this is the die
And this is what it cuts out like 
don't know if you can see but the cut out does not go right through the circle … hm I could play about with it but would like to know what the right way to use it is if anyone knows please … or can you show me a card made using this die

thank you so much … hope your weekend has been good I have just planted 20 pansies and now am off to give them a drink coz looks like we have missed the rain again ( just saying lol)



6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Sandy-not seen the die before but if it doesn't cute right through is it meant to fold back on itself somehow?
Carol x

Alison59 said...

Sorry, no idea :-@

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy I think you fold the card on the score lines and the circle will stick out. It looks like a die that Crafter's Companion made. I hope you get it sorted. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

Wow thanks Jackie knew you would come up trump's can't wait to try the video you sent me 😊 xx

EmmaT said...

Hi Sandy, its a 'sizzix flip it die' - google for more details. I have one and its so easy to use and make fun fold cards. Emmax

Viv said...

Sorry no idea how it works Sandy but looks interesting ! Will see what you manage to do with it. Sorry for the late commenting 😀 hugs Viv xx