Monday 9 September 2019

oh dear another little "sad" card to make


oh dear another little "sad" card to make … a dear friend of many years has passed away … my husband knew her husband in the RAF and my sons went to school with her daughter and she worked at the same doctors surgery as me for many years … Unfortunately she lived on her own and was found dead at home by a mutual friend … and has left me feeling really sad ... rip dear friend

A little card to send to my dear friends daughter 





8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I am so sorry to hear the sad news of the loss of your dear friend.
This card is perfect for such a sad occasion. Hugs Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy this is a gorgeous card. These are never easy to make. I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Wendy L said...

So sad Sandy but you have made a beautiful card, xxxx

EmmaT said...

Sorry to hear about your friend, so sad. Beautiful card for her daughter. Hugs Emmax

Alison59 said...

That is indeed sad Sandy but you have made a beautiful card :-)

crafty-stamper said...

Oh dear sorry to hear the sad news about your friend.Your card is just perfect
carol x

ALI said...

That's so sad Sandy, it's a beautiful card x

Viv said...

Beautiful card Sandy but how sad about your friend though. It's the third death I have heard about this week too! Viv xx