Saturday 28 September 2019

hello there my lovely friends

Just a few little cards to show you all …















wow that was hard ... I seem to be having a bit of a problem ... my photos wont save and then the inserts are all upside down and I cant rotate them ... sorry peoples ... seems like I need more practice lol ... off to have a lookie at all your wonderful works of art ... hope you are having a great weekend.
we are having a few problems here but I will save that for another day ... and then maybe they will have gone away xx

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

A pretty selection Sandy, love the 1st one though, xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sandy your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. I hope you are okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

What a super selection of great cards Sandy :-)

crafty-stamper said...

WOW you have been busy Sandy beautiful selection of cards love them all.Hope you got some bargains and everything is okay with you
Carol x

ALI said...

A fabulous selection of cards Sandy. Hope your keeping well x

Shabneez said...

What a great selection of cards Sandy. Sorry you're having problems and I do hope they disappear by soon. Sending hugs, Shabneez x

Viv said...

Lovely selection of pretty cards again Sandy.Hope you are doing ok? ;) hugs Viv xx

EmmaT said...

Lovely set of cards Sandy, all so unique and personal. I hope your problems are soon sorted out. Hugs Emmaxxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Well Sandy you have been busy...great set of cards....Joolsx